Still Alive & Kicking
Over the years, we’ve seen a lot of vape juice manufacturers enter the business only to go bust in a matter of months. Vapers are fickle - if your product doesn’t deliver excellence they are used to consistently, no amount of marketing gimmicks will save you in the end. So how did Space Jam Juice manage to survive so long? What hold do their vape juices have over vapers around the world? Let’s check it out in this exhaustive Space Jam Vape Juice review!
Space Jam Juice History
Established way back in 2012, Space Jam set up shop in the beautiful and sunny California. Their ‘out of this world vape juices’ tagline has been following them ever since, and for a good reason. This company is not interested in half-hearted attempts at vape juice flavors nor are they just following the pack - they are industry pioneers and each of their flavors has been tested and retested (sometimes for up to a year) and if it doesn’t pass muster, it’s out of the airlock! That’s right, the flavors that are available are products of months of research and the whole team stands behind them (mixologists, flavor experts, chemists, lab technicians, you name it). For every flavor that does come out, there are probably three that didn’t make it through the rigorous screening process. That’s a bummer but if we, the end consumers, want quality, then that’s how things need to be done.
Space Jam Vape Juice Features
In 2012, Space Jam came out with several flavors, most of which were targeted towards vape pens and mouth to lung tanks. Considering the technology back then, it’s only reasonable - vape juices were predominantly PG-oriented, with little or no VG in the mix. However, with the advent of sub-ohm vaping, that started to change.
Today, most of Space Jam vape juices are High VG (HVG) which means that they contain more than 70% VG in the blend. Still, some are available in their old 50/50 PG/VG blend, such as Andromeda, Astro, Eclipse, and Pluto.
Space Jam vape juices are bottled in attractive green-tinted glass bottles that help preserve the quality of the juice and are available in a variety of sizes and nicotine strengths.
- Bottle sizes: 15, 30, and 60 milliliters
- Nicotine levels: 0, 3, 6, 12, 18 milligrams
- PG/VG: 50/50 PG/VG (four vape juices) & High VG (HVG)
Delicious Space Jam Vape Juices Flavors
In the space of five years, Space Jam did a heck of a lot more than that initial line of vape juices. Right now the number stands at 20 different (but delicious) flavors in High VG with four of those being available as 50/50 PG/VG blends. Here’s a short overview of all the different flavor profiles you can order and enjoy - take a look, we’re more than certain there’s something here for every vaper!
- Andromeda (High VG) - a proprietary blend of blueberry and pomegranate, Andromeda vape juice is as exotic as the galaxy it was named after. It’s available in High VG and 50/50 PG/VG blends.
- Apoch - A blend of Turkish tobacco with just a hint of menthol on the exhale. If you’re looking to recreate your smoking experience but without the negative side-effects, check out his smooth vape!
- Astro (High VG) - A dessert vape to die for! Mix your favorite pies - strawberry and apple - together and you’ll get Space Jam’s Astro vape juice! Available in High VG and 50/50 PG/VG blends.
- Battlestar - All you candy lovers out there will have a blast with Battlestar vape juice - a mix of sweet honeydew flavor in the form of a delicious shaved ice dessert!
- Eclipse (High VG) - Another tobacco-flavored vape juice (Cavendish), this time with a pinch of vanilla bean finish to brighten up that exhale. Available in High VG and 50/50 PG/VG blends.
- Heliomilk - A drop of honey in the morning will perk you right up! If you don’t have any, don’t worry - substitute it with this delicious honey-flavored vape juices and you will be good to go.
- Meteor Milk High VG - Imagine a nice, creamy scoop of strawberry ice cream packed in a tank and available to you on the go. Now order your bottle of Meteor Milk and always have that delicious flavor close to you.
- Newton - Tobacco-lovers need a bottle of Newton vape juice by their side at all times. Treat yourself to earthy and spicy aromas of western tobacco blends and nip those cigarette cravings in the bud!
- Nostromo - What goes great with an apple pie? A scoop of vanilla ice cream, of course. If you’re a dessert lover, make sure to order Nostromo vape juice and have something to appease your sweet tooth with at all times.
- Nuria - Another Cavendish tobacco blend that will knock your sock off! On the lookout for a vape juice with a bit of character and a nice throat hit? Order Nuria today and find out why this vape juice is a fan-favorite.
- Parsec - Treat your taste buds to something exotic with Parsec vape juice. This delicious combination of mango and orange smoothie will whisk you away to tropical sandy beaches in no time.
- Particle X High VG (Now Particle Y High VG)- Blue cotton candy never tasted better than with this vape juice. Take a stroll down the memory lane and reignite those wonderful memories you have of blue raspberry and amusement park rides!
- Pluto (High VG) - This tasty combination of melons will leave you wanting for more. Cantaloupe, honeydew and watermelon mixed to perfection in Pluto vape juice, available in High VG and 50/50 PG/VG blends.
- Pulsar - Looking for a sweet vape with a sour twist? Pulsar vape juice combines wild cherries and lime and produces flavors that are beyond your wildest dreams!
- Starhunter High VG - A tall glass of peach lemonade in a bottle - that’s what you get with Starhunter vape juice. This delicious combination will brighten up your day instantaneously so don’t miss out on it.
- Sungrazer - Dessert lovers, buckle up! This vape juice is probably the best glazed lemon cake you’ve ever tasted - and that includes the real deal! When you need something for your sweet tooth, reach out for Sungrazer vape juice!
- Terrasphere - Another fruity delight, this time combining cherries, lemon, and lime. A gust of sweetness followed by the tartness of lemon and lime will refresh your palate in an instant.
- Thermal High VG - Go down under with this delicious kiwi-flavored vape juice. Hints of orange and apple are also detectable (and delectable), so if you’re into fruits, make sure to order Thermal vape juice today!
Space Jam Collector’s Packs
Space Jam recently brought out their Collector’s Packs - a limited edition series of their top-selling vape juice flavors that will be available for a limited time.
You’re getting a great deal on these so we believe they deserve a whole chunk of this post all for themselves!
One of your favorite vape juice flavors from Space Jam Juices (you can choose between six flavors) will be delivered in a stylized Space Jam box, granting you ‘inner circle’ bragging rights. Not many fans will have these, so savor the exclusiveness! Alternatively, you can always give a Space Jam Collector’s Pack as a gift to a vaper you really, really love but choose wisely - not everyone is deserving of such a gift!
Let’s get back to the packs themselves! As we mentioned, six different flavors are available in Space Jam Collector Packs. Those flavors are: Meteor Milk HGV, Nuria (aka Eclipse), Particle Y (aka Particle X), Pluto, Andromeda, and Astro. Pretty much all fan favorites, these vape juices come with a very affordable price tag so make sure to snatch them up before they fly off the shelves.
If you’ve never tried any of these (shame on you!), here’s detailed description of each of them. Hopefully, we’ll be able to paint a pretty clear picture in words here but, if we don’t, give them a try anyway! Sometimes, it’s pretty hard to describe a vape juice, even after you’ve enjoyed vaping on it for quite some time. Usually, that only means they’re too good to put into words, so be careful not to miss out!
- Meteor Milk HGV - strawberry milkshake fans, hold on to your hats because they’re about to be blown away by this deliciousness! Needless to say, Meteor Milk vape juice takes the throne as the undisputed king of all strawberry flavors. It starts off explosively, with the first inhale delivering a burst of strawberry ripeness that drowns your taste buds. However, this ripeness doesn’t border on ‘stale’, like many strawberry flavors do. Instead, it packs the initial punch and then subsides slightly, making way for creamy after notes. In fact, Meteor Milk has all the makings of a great milkshake, but it will also remind of rich ice cream, especially on the exhale. This pack can be bought in nicotine strengths of 3, 6, and 12 milligrams. Also, Meteor Milk is a high VG juice (70/30 VG/PG) so you can expect massive clouds with on point, fresh flavor.
- Nuria - formerly known as Eclipse, this vape juice just had a name change, with all the ingredients making it delicious staying the same. Nuria vape juice is still #1 choice of vapers who prefer tobacco flavors with a sweet twist. Cavendish tobacco, vanilla bean extract, and creamy custard are perfectly mixed to create a familiar, yet different flavor that you will fall in love with. On the inhale, the tobacco flavor has a very prominent role, but because we’re talking about sweet Cavendish tobacco, it’s never overwhelming. The exhale tickles the taste buds, with vanilla extract becoming more noticeable and the creaminess of custard slightly overpowering other flavors. Despite being sweet overall, Nuria vape juice features some spicy and earthy tones that are always present in the background so it’s really nicely balanced. Nuria is available in nic levels of 3, 6, and 12 milligrams. It’s a 50/50 PG/VG blend, meaning that it’s extremely flavorful, if not as cloudy as some high VG blends.
- Particle Y - same as Nuria, Particle Y vape juice was previously known under a different name: Particle X. Well, a rose is a rose, regardless of the name we call it. Particle Y is a sugary blast from the past, reminiscent of carnival rides and spun cotton candy, all packed into vape juice bottle. This vape juice is sweet, there’s no dancing around that. It’s layers and layers of sweetness, interrupted occasionally by fruity notes of raspberry and blueberry. The first flavor that comes through is that of raspberry (although it quite difficult to distinguish between various berries) and it’s sweet and fruity, so everything you’d expect it to be. The exhale is stronger on blueberry and you will easily recognize it because it’s the exact same flavor of the spun blue sugar cotton that you probably couldn’t get enough of as a kid.Grab your pack of Particle Y in 3, 6, or 12 milligrams of nicotine and keep in mind that it’s a high VG juice, so expect that you will be fogging up every room you walk into!
Pluto - a fan-favorite ever since it first came out, Pluto vape juice combines the juicy flavor of melons with a refreshing mint-centric exhale. Just one puff will make you think of tropical sandy beaches at sunset so it’s definitely worth having in your juice cabinet. Pluto is not your typical melon vape juice, however. That strong initial burst of melon flavor is quickly replaced by bubble gum sweetness, making it very similar Bubblicious gums we all remember from when we were kids. Juicy and sweet lingers for a moment before being overtaken by a burst of fresh mint. Overall, a mish-mash of differing flavors, which all fit together surprisingly well! Pluto vape juice is a 50/50 VG/PG blend, making it more than decent vapor-wise, but also a wet dream of every vaper who values flavor more than clouds! It’s available in nicotine strengths of 3, 6, and 12 milligrams.
Andromeda - whenever you’re longing for far-away places and adventure, it’s good to have a bottle of Andromeda handy. Mysterious and exciting as its celestial namesake, it will whisk you away with that first magical inhale. Andromeda vape juice is a curious combination of pomegranates and blueberries, and is both sweet and tart at the same time. The inhale is stronger on the blueberry, which is very similar in flavor to a fresh-baked blueberry muffin. Tartness from the pomegranate is more noticeable on the exhale; it’s not too invasive and it doesn’t drown out the blueberry at all - it just adds a delicious bit of contrast to it. If you’re a fan of sour-sweet vape juice combinations, this Andromeda Collector’s Pack has your name on it. Andromeda is available in 3, 6, and 12 milligram nicotine strengths. It’s also a 50/50 VG/PG blend, perfect for flavor enthusiasts (which doesn’t mean that cloud-chasers won’t find it irresistible).
- Astro - Space Jam’s prized creation, Astro vape juice will have you exploring vast stretches of the universe simply by closing your eyes and drawing a nice, long puff! It’s truly a vape juice from outer space, which is why so many vapers choose it as their ADV. Astro is a delicious fruit cocktail that’s both refreshing and sweet at the same time. Granny Smith green apples start off the inhale, curling up your lips with their delicious tartness, but quickly make way for that refreshing, natural apple flavor. The body of Astro is made up of ripe, sweet strawberries - these are natural-tasting strawberries we’re talking here, not that excessively sweet artificial stuff. To round the flavor off, Astro has a strong peach finish, which reignites your taste buds and immediately makes you crave for another puff. Astro Collector’s Pack is available in 3, 6, and 12-milligram nic strengths and it’s a 50/50 VG/PG blend, which means that every note of flavor is accounted for.
There you have them - Space Jam vape juices all noted and accounted for. Make sure to grab a Collector’s Pack at an amazing price or buy an individual bottle if your favorite juice is not available in a pack. While you’re thinking about your pick, it’s time to explore other great things Space Jam Juice is doing in the community - sponsoring gaming and sports events and running great giveaways on their social media sites.
Collaborations - Gaming & Adventure Sports
Space Jam is about more than just vape juice. It’s one of the rare manufacturers that actively promotes and sponsors a wide array of activities, from gaming to adventure sports. For example, last year they teamed up with Luminosity, an eSports team which they supported on their Call of Duty World League trip in Katowice, Poland.
More recently, Space Jam supported an independent surf movie, Snapt 3, providing the filmmakers with funds and branded material and even organizing a kickass premier party that was the talk of the month!
— Space Jam Juice (@SpaceJamEJuice) 6. kolovoza 2017.
You’ll also see that Space Jam is promoting an active lifestyle through their social media campaigns and promotions. Lucky winners of their social media contests can look forward to branded Space Jam snowboards and gear, as well as trips to Mammoth Mountain with all expenses paid.
For a chance at winning some of these awesome prizes, connect with Space Jam on social media platforms. They are very active on Facebook and Instagram, having more than 150k followers, and they often run jaw-dropping giveaways there.
Get Your ‘Out of This World’ Vape Juices Right Here On BuyVapor
If you don’t manage to nab some goodies on Space Jam’s social media accounts, don’t despair! You can get all their great vape juices on BuyVapor at a great price. Just order your favorites, sit back and relax - we’ll have them delivered to your doorstep in no time at all!